What is the state minimum wage?

  • $7.25/hour (equals federal minimum wage)

What do I need to know about state withholding tax?

  • Income earned within Oklahoma is subject to withholding tax for both residents and non-residents
  • Income earned by Oklahoma residents outside of Oklahoma is subject to that jurisdiction’s withholding tax (if applicable); if no withholding tax exists in that jurisdiction the income is subject to OK withholding
  • New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.

What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?

  • OK W-4 – Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
  • OW-9-MSE – Annual withholding tax exemption certificate  for military spouse

What do I need to know about unemployment tax?

How do I report new hires to the state?

  • Report new hires online
  • Oklahoma New Hire Reporting Center PO Box 52004 Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2004
  • Fax: (405) 557-5350
  • Phone: (866) 553-2368

How do I submit Child Support payments?

Additional Resources:

Oklahoma Tax Commission
Tax Forms & Publications
[email protected]
(405) 521-3160
Employment Security Commission
[email protected]
(405) 557-5452 (EZTax Express)
(405) 557-5330 (New Employers)
Oklahoma Department of Labor
[email protected]
(405) 521-6100
Oklahoma State Laws

Get A Quote For Oklahoma Payroll Services

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.