What is the state minimum wage?
- $7.25/hour (equals federal minimum wage)
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- All wages, tips, and other compensation that employees earned or were paid for services performed in Idaho are subject to Idaho income tax withholding.
- Idaho taxes all your income, including income from sources outside Idaho. You might be entitled to a credit for taxes paid to another state if some or all the income taxed by Idaho is also taxed by another state.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- ID W-4 – Employee’s withholding allowance certificate
- Form ID-MS1 – Employee’s Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2023 Taxable Wage Base – $50,000
- 2023 New Employer UI Rate – 1.071% (including the workforce rate of 0.03%)
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register.
How do I report new hires to the state?
How do I submit Child Support payments?
Get A Quote For Idaho Payroll Services