What is the state minimum wage?
What do I need to know about state withholding tax?
- Income earned by residents, non-residents and part-year residents, from any Arkansas source, must file an Arkansas income tax return regardless of their individual income level.
- Individuals that have wages paid from out-of-state employers who do not withhold taxes, must submit a Declaration of Estimated Tax Voucher.
- New employers are required to register for a withholding account. Click here to register.
What forms do employees need to set up state withholding?
- AR4EC – Employee’s Withholding Exemption Certificate
- AR4ECSP – Arkansas Employee’s Special Withholding Exemption Certificate
- ARW-4MS – Annual Withholding Tax Exemption Certificate For Military Spouse
What do I need to know about unemployment tax?
- 2023 Taxable Wage Base – $10,000
- 2023 New Employer UI Rate – 3.1% (+ 0.2% stabilization tax)
- UI Employer Handbook
- With few exceptions, new employers are required to register for an unemployment tax account. Click here to register.
How do I report new hires to the state?
- Report new hires online
- Fax or mail Arkansas New Hire Reporting Form
- Arkansas New Hire Reporting Center
PO box 2540
Little Rock, AR 72203
How do I submit Child Support payments?
Get A Quote For Arkansas Payroll Services